Enrolpay makes everything really simple for you at the tax year end.
- So - when is the tax year end?
05th April 2019 is the last day of the tax year 2018/19
- What does that mean as far as payroll goes?
Any pay runs which have a PAY DATE up to and including 05/04/19 will be included in tax year 2018/19. The FPS for that pay run will automatically have the Year End Flags in it which are required by HMRC.
- So - does that mean I don't have to do anything special?
Yip - Just check your figures are correct; Close the Pay Run; Submit your FPS on or before the Pay Date as normal.
- What if I have an EPS due too?
Just submit it as normal.
- Do I have to do anything else?
Just issue your employees with a P60 before 31/05/2019. For details about P60s and where to find them please visit the FAQ for them or watch this video