In order to use Enrolpay Payroll Software to process your pay runs, you will need to login. You can either do this from the link you received when you set up your details in Enrolpay or from the Login button on the Enrolpay website. Your details are "in the Cloud" so you can login from any device - not necessarily the one you used when you created your portal.
- You will have been emailed a link to login when you first created your Payroll Portal. It will start https://enrolpay.com/
- The next part of your link will be made up of your company identifier eg if you company is called PetsRUs Ltd then your identifier will be petsrus-ltd (please ensure you enter your company identifier in lower case with the use of "-" where there are any spaces)
- If you know how to create a "favourite" or a "bookmark" on your device we highly recommend you do so. This will save your identifier details and make your login quicker and easier.
- If you do not have access to that initial email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org You will need to tell us what your organisation name is. We will then email you your login details.
- Alternatively you can use the Login button on https://www.enrolpay.com
If you click on this you will be prompted to enter your Organisation Name and Email Address. These should be entered exactly as you did when you created your Enrolpay Portal ie with Capital Letters and spaces if appropriate. You will then be asked to enter your password. If you have forgotten your password then please click on the link and a new password will be emailed to the address you used when you created your portal. Please check your spam/clutter folders if the reset email does not appear in your inbox. If you do not receive a reset password please contact us at email@example.com with details of your organisation name.